The HDMI Amplifier Splitter is an HDMI splitter with some outputs. It distributes the input of the HDMI signal into the several identical outputs simultaneously. The series of this product has the ability of buffering and amplifying. Each amplifier splitter’s output can achieve long distance transmission of HDMI signal of more than 15 meters. When two or more products are cascaded, they can create a larger distribution and longer in length.
The HDMI Amplifier Splitter offers solutions for HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
This device has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manne. Among those features you will find:
1. Easy to Use: Install in seconds, no need of setting.
2. HDMI Specification 1.4a Compliant.
3. Integrated HDCP decryption/encryption engines which are compliant with HDCP Rev 1.3Specification
4. Wide Frequency Range: 25MHz - 340MHz
5. Supports 12-bit Deep Full HD, Full 3D and 4K2K video
6. Supports Standard Audio, DSD Audio and HD (HBR) Audio.
7. Cascaded: Large distribution achieved by cascading the HDMI Amplifier Splitter.
Input Video Signal
0.5 -1.0 volts p-p
Input DDC Signal
5 volts p-p (TTL)
Link Range 4K2K
HDMI 1.4a+ HDCP1.3
Video format supported
Digital Signal I/O
Up to 340MHz
0 ? to +70?
10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
-10? to +80?
5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
External Power Supply
Bergen TV & Antenneservice A/S - Parabol og antenneeksperten tlf 55349320 epost mailto:email@example.com www.btv.no